東方神起*동방신기 がんばれ!
MOTTO : FORGIVE & FORGET

2007년 3월 13일 화요일

MonDay BluE = SupeR EmaL?

12 MaR 2007

Kyo wa, watashi hotoni dotemo wuliao... I was standing at the side of the "link" of each mrt cabin & there was one guy who feel like Ady was standing in front of me facing me... he was quite tall... then something suddenly strike me that i imitate the standing position he had n the way he rest his hands n legs... super emal right... even i was feeling i'm so idiot....

But i saw a westerner who look so handsome on his side view like a "Gentleman" from the past that i couldnt stop peeking @ him... like se liang hor... :p

Taday, Sheery assigned Pauline to be "new"'s buddy who will be joining us on 16 ApR 2007 with a comment "quite cute"

as he will be my neighbour, they started teasing me "u dun look at him till u dun work" that kind of thngs... haiz P: scarely he's a hana kimi or like rain... etc

댓글 없음: