東方神起*동방신기 がんばれ!
MOTTO : FORGIVE & FORGET

2007년 3월 13일 화요일

Bulasoyo...

Kyo asa, minna san went to 34th floor 4 our usual food n coffee... then auntie Nancy was like toking to kodomo n tok 2 me and even give me sweet...Sunday jus kanna say baby then now... hahaha...

Taday, SherrY san asked me to pass something to 14th,13th n 12th floor... As ClaY's mail was with us, so Pauline asked me to help her to hand the mail to him... When i reached, he was toking with the other staff... so i went to him n said "ClaY, you nide xin".. then the rest was like all looking @ me as if i had handed him a ai no mail... actually i was quite nervous, but not sure whether issit bcoz of myself or the others was looking at me............ ah... bulaso...



PS: i decided that i'll still put the past on whenever i'm free with my "current" past..

댓글 없음: