東方神起*동방신기 がんばれ!
MOTTO : FORGIVE & FORGET

2009년 1월 17일 토요일

나의 선물은 LV이다???

My Daddy came back from Thailand after spending four days there for work... and he bought something LV for me... Heehee...

I came back after meeting Kumiko for 재중오빠의생일파티... then i was going to go upstairs when i saw a big shopping bag at the side N, GUESS WAT? i saw something LV [coz to me, LV is 재중오빠related stuff~ haha]inside!!! then i thought it's my bro stuff so i asked but it's not... then my mummy came to ask,"wat LV???" N i showed her this...

Then she said," oh ya, this is wat your daddy buy for u from Thailand~"

Then i was like so excited but i knew it's of course not LV coz LV wont have this kind of "shopping bag" HAHA~~

I took out watz inside and, it's these~~~

HAHA~ i like them and these are the 2nd gift from my daddy as far as i remembered...CooL~

댓글 없음: