東方神起*동방신기 がんばれ!
MOTTO : FORGIVE & FORGET

2008년 12월 11일 목요일

WooHoo~ I'm Happy & Sad~

Yesterday is the last day my brother at home coz he going to report and be a NS man later, in ard 10hours' time... N, i cut his hair for him... Okie, it sounds lame but i hearsay that shorter hair is easier for them to cut coz the "service" there is not very good... Erhmm...abit can't imagine watz it is going to be like when he went for his NS... *sadz*

Now the happy thing... i accidentally found out Poppin Q 오빠 email...Wahaha... i added him on my msn but dunno if he will accept the invitation... i included an email invitation too... However, the email invitation was rebounce back to me... So, wat i want to know is, is the invitation still valid and proceeding? But anyway, i'm already happy to see his email on my msn...Heehee =) Post one video when Poppin Q 오빠 attracted me the most...It was the 6Dec 2pm performance..

댓글 없음: