東方神起*동방신기 がんばれ!
MOTTO : FORGIVE & FORGET

2008년 10월 27일 월요일

Outing with 동방친구

Last friday[24Oct'08], had a meetup with Jes n MeiLian at Bugis...Erhmm, nothing much,jus had dinner and a little shopping...

As Jes knock off earlier, she came to my hse n we watched videos together... It was a korean variety show with Yunho n Junsu... it was so funny and we had a great laugh.... Haha... then, we wanted to edit some photos we had n i thought my com doesnt have photoshop so we search on the net, n in the end i realised that my com does have n even better version... wat a fool~ haha...

thereafter, we put on makeup n setoff to meet MeiLian...at the busstop,Jes suddenly say her bf wan to intro someone to me n i was like, "no thanks"...haha...coz her bf saw me the other time when she passed me my Mirotic cds...n Uknow wat Jes say? "Erhmm, he's like Rain..." "HaHa..."

We had a "stopover" at Sun Plaza n we bought nothing...But we went to the Kodak shop to check something out... there were tons of 동방 photos n i was so high about it but the staff, i dun like...So arrogant... Yuckz!!!

after meeting MeiLian,we had our dinner at the foodcourt n as usual we had BiBimBap except Jes coz she was sick so she got herself a saba set for dinner... n i was surprised that MeiLian brought wat i wanted her to without telling her... haha... our TVXQ necklace that she helped us buy...CooL~ Also, MeiLian suggested that we'll save up n go Korea next year... Haha... After her saying this, i think i want to put a WishList n To-Do List at my SideBoard....Heehee...

then Jes went off to meet her bf at Sembawang n MeiLian went to my place to finish the drink n chips that we bought the previous time but never get to finish...n before she went back, i gave her a Junsu poster that she never get to buy long time ago... HeeHee... Now the 3 of us are jus so high abt Junsu... he's jus so adorable n sauve... Love him besides my Beloved JaeJoong.. haha...


Credits: As on the pics... Thank you...

댓글 없음: