東方神起*동방신기 がんばれ!
MOTTO : FORGIVE & FORGET

2008년 7월 5일 토요일

IS PLAYING HIS LIFE?!

Jus now, omma came to my room n said our sweet baby jerzelle is here~ haha...but when i came out of my room n check my downloads, it was all stopped... at that moment, i was really very furious!!!! i knew it's uri dongsaeng... Jus becoz he want to play... n the thing is he played EVERYDAY!!!!!! ********!!!!! then when will i hav to wait till my turn to download stuff? ~!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#!!!!! I was really super angry.... he one day dun play will die ah?????? Wat shit is this????? Yestarday, he slowed down my download n nv even put back in pace for me... n me, i hav to waited n him? Can go to bed after having his stupid game.... n? i hav to waited to 3am n even "earlier" than that... n now? stoppped alll my downloads.... @#$%^&*(~!#$%^&!!!

but i didnt bother to argue with him...i knew someone will hav to give in... but i was really angry that he didnt even informed me abt that....but who cares? right?

댓글 없음: