東方神起*동방신기 がんばれ!
MOTTO : FORGIVE & FORGET

2008년 4월 15일 화요일

巧合,巧合 N 巧合?

Taday, got some far-distant relative coming to stay over, in my room so i had to end my lesson earlier to pack awhile for them to slp....

So i went off earlier at around 8:15pm... while i walk passed the posb atm, i knew someone was walking towards me, i was abit scared actually... the person tap me then i realised is A11:30pm Guy... hahaha... scare me xiah (JunSu).... then he was walking to Sun Plaza so we walked 2gether... actually he walked me home lah... coz need to walk pass my house, so its a 順便thing...

Taday, i also cut my hair.... really short... only merely touch my shoulder, expected, uri omma was shocked... hahaha... A11:30pm Guy was the 1st one who saw my short hair...hahha

Then he told me normally he wont be there coz he would go straight after his running... think he failed his IPPT....While me, i told him normally i wont be so early but taday different case so need to go off earlier... he added, "Later u must give me 4 numbers okie?"

I was like, "HUh? y?" then he replied, "coz like that also can see u... if i win 4D then thursday i treat u dinner okie? hahaha"

I was not really used to my short hair but he think its not bad...Lucky xiah (JunSu) i thought its not very nice....

The thing abt he actually walked me home i still feel very weird... haha... coz i always go home alone n him, not realising he is also the 1st one to walked me home to my doorstep... so not used to it.... =P

PS: NOt GoinG 2 take pic nor post pic of my hair~ haha... wan see? meet me in person then... =P

댓글 없음: