東方神起*동방신기 がんばれ!
MOTTO : FORGIVE & FORGET

2007년 7월 19일 목요일

幸運

yestarday, as usual, i slept in the mrt while going home... i decided to alight at Sembawang station... when i woke up the train was quite crowded... finally, i reached the station.

however, when i stood up, i felt strange, or rather, my hand felt strange, i took a look at my hand and,


"SHIT!!!! where's my ring?!"


the mrt will close the door soon but i decided that my ring is more important... so i turned back and look around on the floor coz my intuition tells me that this time my ring is impossible to be found in my bag when i usually do...

so i glanced on the floor for the 1st time, nothing, i tell myself "okie, relax, look again... " and,
YeaHZ!!! I saw it!!!


so i jus bent down to reach for my ring, regardless of all the man standing around me who will be able to get a chance taking advantage. take my ring and went out...luckily, the door is still open... *Lucky*

After that, i went to withdraw $$$ as i cant top up with my "dying" NETS Card... subsequently, i went to Sun Plaza, Aries, to buy my eyeliner [after i cant get it at SASA ^Bishan^ and the sales girl jus make me frown n bought a dark brown instead of black eyeliner...] and, bought $10+ of accessories then followed by Comics Connection...


At Comics Connection, actually there's nothing for me to spent on, but i jus insist that i must spent on at least one TVXQ's item, so i jus bought another 재중 keychain, this is the pic on it...
which i already have, to use as hp chain like how MeiLian use her 준수*animated* keychain as hp chain... i also bought a four leaf clover hp chain n "diamonds" for my phone.. Jus that, i spent $10+ again... oh ys, not forgetting my TVXQ "10-piece" photo set...


so now my phone has 재중 stickers behind at the back of my phone, 재중 chain, Mushroom chain, Four leaf clover [attached to my 재중 chain], and "diamonds" around my screen with my 재중 phone theme with 준수 screensaver.... HAHAHA*ProuDz*


댓글 없음: