東方神起*동방신기 がんばれ!
MOTTO : FORGIVE & FORGET

2007년 5월 14일 월요일

Watashi no WeeKEnD...

Last Friday, went to find Jeslyn but before that went to "eng" jie and danny there[comics connection] coz Jeslyn tell me there got JaeJoong mouse pad.... in the end i spent near $40 coz i bought a photo book , the poker card which i already waited for a long time, and all the mouse pad they keep for me [but all doesnt include Max only got a group photo and the rest are solo photos]... Happy.... haha... but got one sec sch gal abit irritating and still ytss somemore... coz she keep asking not to buy coz she wants but lucky "eng"jie noes that she cant afford so she says " u got money meh"

another news is that both "eng" jie n danny has quit n before this month end, they will leave... haiz.. so sianz... jus get to know them n they so nice... too bad...

then went to jeslyn's place n change back my hp battery [n becoz of this, i nv meet ana to buy present...] coz hers low batt last wed so we changed... then she was very fustrated coz of one of the staff called "hui xin" she really irritated her so she demand to change partner… so MeiLian kanna her… then even MeiLian also cannot stand her…. Coz when MeiLian playing TVXQ songs, she listened to her MP3… for me, the feeling is like you work there but you dun listen to the songs played in your shop… wat does it reflect to the customers n where’s the respect to your colleague? Then when stocks came she nv helped up and leave the partner to do alone and it was when there’s a lot of stock to take…n her, standing at the counter, toking on the phone and dun even care about the customers in the shop… wat the hell sia… no wonder they r so fed up with her…

then the day doesn’t end for Jeslyn … I was there n we were trying to chat then one female came in to ask whether S.H.E’s new ablum has arrived n I think she pre-ordered so when Jeslyn said the stocks were not there yet, she give a super duper disgusted face n said something like “gao shen me gui, so long already haven come…” in a very irritated tone n to us it was like “watz wrong with you? Too long nv kanna beaten up by people.. so not feeling right huh?”

then she was “like” me loiter in the shop for nothing [but not like me in this case, coz I went there to chat with them n at least I knew them…] n as some of you know [but not u-know from TVXQ, haha…. Okie… tat’s emal], at NorthPoint’s Sembawang Music, the way pass the counter to the cd shelf was like already so squeezy, n there she was standing, putting her hand on the counter somemore, blocking the way which was already so narrow…. N I was also there trying to tok, but she jus stayed there, then Jes was like packing her TVXQ n Bang Bang Tang stuff coz she long time nv take home le, then she jus said “wow, u want to distribute presents ah?” in mandarin…then we were again like “do we know u in any way after that sickening expression u gave a moment earlier?”

I "told" ana n jeslyn using my phone saying I think she wants to wait for the cd to arrive…after a while, she went out to stand at the corridor, came in again n this time she toked to me… she said “ the cd at the opposite[MeiLian’s place] also haven arrive yet ah?” then I told her that “I think the cd is unlikely to arrive today” then she said “if arrive also not so early n shld be 9pm ba, really break record” then I finally break out “actually I’m not the stuff here, I jus happened to know the staff” she:” orh….” N went out again…. Haiz…. I told them wat she asked me n they laughed in dismay…. Then Jeslyn was complaining abt huixin was so stupid, okie, not stupid lah… only tat she doesn’t noe how to see ppl’s expressions n still dare to ask MeiLian whether she’s feeling unwell despite that her expression was not unwell but only displeased with her n even asked her twice….when I saw her I said she came already… then she laughed bcoz of “caocao” but at tat moment huixin was still there and was like “wat happened?”

after a while, I was like feeling nothing much to chat with that female there, so I told them I wan to go already coz I also need to buy some snacks n groceries for mum at ntuc.. so I said bye n went out… I saw MeiLian standing at the gate so I decided to tell her about that female thing over the other side since she’s so “boring” there…. Then she also said “u know [yunho? haha] wat happened right?” I said ya… she was going to the toilet, so I finished up the female’s story n we reached jeslyn’s place… then jeslyn told me that the female asked ana “eh, ur frien , who was me, go already ah?” I really dunno watz up with her… so idiot, mentally challenged [worse than that] or wat?

Satarday, was YiFang Big Day of age 21… I did a picture for her and we, my family n I, went to Ngee Ann’s alumni’s centre there to have a buffet dinner… saw some ytss classmates but was too paiseh to say anything to them coz not all of them I noe n we nv meet each other for too long… then I watched my 1st live cheerleading performance n it was nice despite some mistakes they made… I did not catch the first performance with my own eyes coz I was trying to video it but it was too dark… then the second time was bcoz, her bf, Joshua’s father arrived n so Fang decided to do an encore performance for him... even the chef went out to watch… how I wish I can be like her… haha… but I dun think I dare..
Then wei said something which make me surprised coz he said I must have a plan for future n I was like, he himself always play, n there he was giving me some piece of “advice”?

Yestarday, I went to my vocal class n tommy disturb me again…. Coz I was standing outside a class to watch their lesson n he was there trying to scare me with his palm? Then he asked y I watched until like tat? Then I say I nothing to do mah… then he said actually he was suppose to have lesson with us the previous week but he had a fever with degrees of 41 degrees Celsius... so I asked then did he go to the hospital? He answered, actually he wants to but he jus endured it… then he said he feel like dying…. The main thing is we had test next week… oh no… still must intro then can sing… haiz.. then I choose Stefanie Sun’s Liao Jie…then we sing the songs we chose n had a “preview” of Stefanie Sun’s “wo huai nian de” for advance class….

[11:54am] Alvin asked me whether I want to have lunch with them or not coz my gang only left me in the office… but to me, was like, lunch with Yvonne? Wat the tong, NO WAY!! U can say I was too pea-minded but I dun care… I jus dun like her… it jus threw away my appetite to eat with her… n I dun wan to be a gooseberry… n I got absolutely nothing to say if I were with them…


[3:28pm] 知己-周慧敏 邰正宵 nice song...

okie... go home lo... yah... taday did open mail for Pauline....

댓글 없음: