東方神起*동방신기 がんばれ!
MOTTO : FORGIVE & FORGET

2006년 12월 9일 토요일

Blur me... Opps.. Haha...

1st Feb 2006

This photo is taken on my way to school in the mrt with my mickey phone....haha... nice right... the morning sun....



today after psychology lesson me kevin janis n weelong went to Plaza Singapura... we went to burger king to eat.. then we saw some jap gals n i notice that the guy beside our table keep looking at me... but is me who look at him 1st? i dun noe..... :p then we walk pass a shoe shop at kevin say a guy or rather a staff in there keep looking at me... i dun dare to look but shld be quite cute lah...
then i got buy one plush key chain n its for new year one coz its mandrin orange call moriji... super cute... heehee n its my lucky colour for this year-orangee... then we went to comics connection n i bought another set of Rain's poker card (i already got 2) then one Zhang Yuan Chang photo card... then after paying i said my usual phrase *谢谢* n walk out b4 that the staff say *你跟我讲谢谢 东西就不要了阿* i was so pai seh... then kevin even say the guy quite cute... i think this is the 1st blur thing i do for 2006...

then we went for our movie *小孩不笨2* the show not bad lah... but only kevin janis n me in the end coz weelong went home....

PS: Btw today is Yong Seng's BDay... HappY Birthday!!!! :)

댓글 없음: